Royal Freemasons Home Care partners with RACV to give you Home Assist
Apr 30, 2018
WE’RE VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE JUST PARTNERED WITH RACV TO DELIVER THEIR EMERGENCY HOME ASSIST PACKAGE AS PART OF OUR HOME CARE PACKAGE RANGE OF SERVICES.
If you have an approved Home Care Package and are a Royal Freemasons customer, you will
automatically now be offered free access to RACV’s Emergency Home Assist. Not only is the service a rapid response to the most common home emergencies, with one phone call you have 24 x 7 assistance, 365 days a year for up to eight call outs per year. Ninety per cent of calls are responded to within an hour.
Home emergencies covered include things like*:
- Locked out or a broken door or window
- Internal water leaks through ceilings or walls as the result of a damaged roof, gutter or downpipe
- A blocked toilet, pipe or drain
- A burst pipe
- A broken tap or showerhead
- A broken hot water or heating/cooling system
- A gas leak, blackout to your home or broken glass
- Minor parts and materials used during the call out and up to one hour of labour are free.
In most cases, the problem will be fixed on the spot, but if that’s not possible, the RACV technician will make temporary repairs to ensure the home is safe and secure. They can also give expert advice on how to proceed from there and will also get a free no-obligation quote from a qualified tradesperson. “This terrific new partnership is another great way Royal Freemasons is developing services to support older persons to help them stay independent for longer,” says Danielle Carey-Munro, Chief Services Officer.