Keeping your loved ones safe is our highest priority
In line current with current directions from the Department of Health and Human Services, there are now no limits to the number of visitors to an aged care facility or the duration of the visit.
However, we kindly ask that bookings are still made via our online booking system or by calling the home directly. This is to ensure that we have adequate contact tracing measures and the appropriate allocation of staff available to assist with entry screening. Visits between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm can be booked online. All other times must be arranged with your Facility Manager. A Visitor Declaration Form must be completed and signed before entering the home. These forms are available at reception and a QR code can be scanned to complete the form using your smartphone.
Current Visitor Restrictions
- To meet contact tracing requirements, bookings must be made via our online booking platform or by contacting the facility, who will complete the booking for you.
- You must have your temperature checked and recorded. You must complete a Visitor Declaration Form before entering the home. The Declaration Form will ask questions about your health, presence of coronavirus symptoms and other COVID-19 risks. Heavy penalties apply for providing false information.
- Masks must be worn at all times. You will be supplied with a medical-grade mask upon entry.
- Visits are to be held in the resident’s rooms or other locations as directed by each home. Visits made by arrangement can be in outdoor areas where social distancing requirements can be adhered to.
- You will be required to wash or sanitise your hands immediately upon entry.
You must NOT visit if:
- You are unwell with flu-like symptoms, such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or a fever of 37.5°C or higher.
- You are awaiting the result of a coronavirus (COVID-19) test.
- You have had contact in the last 14 days with a person who was a confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19).