Comfort and care within a like-minded community
At Royal Freemasons, we understand that you are seeking a home where you will feel safe, comfortable and happy.
If you are finding you are no longer able to live at home safely or comfortably, we provide residential aged care services that meet your needs and choices — whether you require a little bit of help or a lot.
Our sixteen facilities across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria, provide care and specialist secure dementia care for over 1,300 residents. We offer families and friends the comfort of knowing their loved one is able to receive quality care within a secure, dignified environment..
Supporting the practical range of on-site services is a dedicated team of highly trained individuals who know each and every resident and their customised care plans
Our friendly staff will work with you to ensure that you receive the care and services you need including:
- Personalised activities that promote diversity and a strong sense of wellbeing and inclusiveness.
- Allied Health services available on site to have all your health needs catered for under one roof.
- Outstanding food cooked by our skilled and experienced chefs, delivering fresh, delicious and balanced meals that can also cater for any dietary requirements.
- Registered nurses on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Retain your own General Practitioner to continue receiving the care and support you are familiar with.
- Opportunity to live in a safe and secure environment with a warmth and sense of community that ensure our homes become your new home.
- Your carers, families and friends will be reassured knowing you are living in a comfortable and secure community surrounded by dedicated staff who know and understand your specific needs and
For further information please call 1300 176 925 or email .